re-load complete

DEC 2008
back to the machine-gun
has re-loaded its blog content


please use the side-bar for easeful navigation --- or flit through at random::
--- to some poems and information about Janette Stowell, who has a book coming out
---:: or to a recollection of the magazine's history &tc


---- :: The Midnight Horror Tree by Janette Stowell

-- A launch is scheduled, as the poet herself tells us: "11th December, and it is going to be downstairs in Revolution Bar (which is just a couple of doors down from FACT)" (in Liverpool)

-- A reading of the poem GULL on youtube about which the poet tells us: "I had to do a reading at the Whitworth a couple of weeks ago, and this is where the reading is from. I had to follow the harpist. And I was cringing: the harp music was very beautiful and I had to then read out my poems, all of which had swear fucking words in."

-- And an animation of the title poem, also on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment